English Learner Advisory Committee
California public schools, grades K-12, with more than 21 English learners, are required to form an English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- The ELAC shall be responsible for advising the principal and staff on programs an services for English learners and the School Site Council on the development of the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- The ELAC shall assist the school in development of:
- The school's needs assessment
- The school's annual language census.
- Ways to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance.
For more information please contact Principal Robin May.