A Happy, Healthy Me
- Theme: Who we are
- Central Idea: Making balanced choices about daily routines enables us to have a healthy lifestyle.
Families of All Types
- Theme: Where we are in place and time
- Central Idea: A family is a group of people who are connected. Every family is special.
I've Got a Story to Tell
- Theme: How we express ourselves
- Central Idea: Throughout history, people have used stories to communicate with others.
- Theme: How the world works
- Central Idea: Weather affects the lives of people around the world.
Icons of the World
- Theme: How we organize ourselves
- Central Idea: We use symbols and icons to help us understand and learn about our world.
- Theme: Sharing the planet
- Central Idea: The rainforest is an environment that supports life and is affected by human behavior.