Arts Attack is an innovative program that brings an entire art curriculum to the classroom.
- An Award-winning program developed in the classroom
- The lessons inspire children through a variety of art mediums.
- The program prides itself on simple instructions for volunteers/teachers
- Teacher and Volunteer Friendly with developmental/sequential lessons
- Drawing, artist appreciation, art history, multi-cultural art, media exploration, and self-expression.
- Students make their own artwork inspired by the masters styles and techniques.
The art curriculum provides detailed, recipe-style directions for guiding successful projects, including material lists and set-up directions. Each lesson is 45-60 minutes long. This program is a wonderful outlet for our students and they look forward to them every month.
Visit the Arts Attack website for program information.